Note: this page will be updated and we’ll provide more information as COVID levels, government regulations, and health guidelines become available.
Our main messages regarding COVID-19 at this point are that:
- We will do all we can to make camp happen.
- We will do everything we can to ensure that the camp is as safe as possible for all of us
- In the event that the camp needs to be cancelled, all campers will receive a full refund.
- If you are unable to travel to camp because of COVID-related travel restrictions, we’ll also make sure that you receive a refund
Keeping camp safe
- Vaccine certificates/passports: If by January the government require attendees at events like Ōtaki Summer Camp to be fully vaccinated, we will follow the rules and require campers to be fully vaccinated.
- Masks: We ask that everyone brings a mask to camp, and will update further on mask-wearing requirements in line with governmental rules or guidelines.
- Social-distancing: Ōtaki Summer Camp is held mainly outdoors or in big open marquees. However. we’ll be following best practice guidelines regarding social distancing and mask-wearing.